If you’ve been charged with a criminal or traffic offence you don’t have to face it alone. The outcome of your Court case might be life-changing, so give yourself the best possible chance with one of our traffic solicitors or criminal defence solicitors.
At Lister Brady, we will advise you of your rights, get you ready for your Court appearance and explain the Court procedures so you understand what’s happening. In Court, we’ll defend your case clearly and strongly to give you the best possible outcome. We regularly appear in (please type in Court names) and can also represent you at (please type in other court/tribunal names etc)
We can handle all areas of criminal law, including:
- Traffic and vehicle offences – including drink driving, driving without a licence, driving offences.
- Acts intended to cause injury – including assault and stalking.
- Justice procedure offences – breaches or bonds or orders, resisting or hindering police, breach of bond, suspended sentences or community service orders
- Theft – including theft from retail premises, receiving or handling the proceeds of crime, theft of intellectual property.
- Illicit drug offences – possession, cultivation or dealing in illicit drugs.
- Public order offences – disorderly conduct, criminal intent, riot and affray, liquor and tobacco offences, offensive language or behaviour, cruelty to animals.
- Fraud offences – obtaining benefit by deception, forgery of documents, dishonest conversion.
- Property damage – graffiti, fire and explosion.
- Dangerous or negligent acts endangering persons – driving under the influence of alcohol or other substances, dangerous or negligent driving.
- Prohibited weapons – misuse, unlawfully obtain or possess a prohibited weapon or explosive.
- Threatening behaviour
- Sexual assault – aggravated sexual assault, child pornography.
- Robbery, blackmail & extortion
- Homicide – murder, attempted murder, manslaughter.
Worried about the likely penalty? Ready to get some common sense legal advice? Contact us to talk to an experienced traffic or criminal solicitor in Worcester.